Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to kaliber-life.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are considered to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. KALIBER reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions carefully each time he or she uses the shopping service of KALIBER.All products/services and information displayed on kaliber-life.com. Shopping constitute an ‘invitation to offer’. Your order for purchase creäte your ‘offer’ which shall subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. kaliber-life.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and kaliber-life.com shall subject to the following terms and conditions:• The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian;
- • These terms and conditions substitute all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of KALIBER you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions;
- • All prices, unless indicated otherwise, are in Euro;
- • All prices and availability of products are subjected to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of KALIBER;
- • KALIBER reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by kaliber-life.com the same amount shall be credited to your credit card account and notify you by e-mail accordingly;
- • In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. KALIBER will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the oblige to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user;
- • In the event non-delivery occurs on account by wrong encrypted address, name etc. KALIBER is not liable for such mistake made by purchaser. Therefore, any extra cost incurred too redelivery is at customer own expense;
- • KALIBER shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by any cause that is beyond the control of KALIBER, and
- • All products are accordingly screened and assured to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
Revocation, Refund & Return Policy
In case you wish to cancel your order, it has to be within 24-hours of placing the order. Make sure you cancel it before we process your order. In the event you revoke on time, we will be more than happy to cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you. We will not be able to cancel those that have already been processed and shipped. For returning goods, please read our return policy.
To request a refund, simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your purchase details within FOURTEEN (14) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally state your reason why you are requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds will be processed within a period of 14 days after receiving your request.
KALIBER believes in customer satisfaction. If the product received does not meet your expectation or possibly depart from the image on our website or in any other cases, please contact our Service Team. After notifying our customer service team, we will provide you the Returning Instruction. Please follow this instruction in order to process your returning goods accordingly.
Once your return is received, our team will review the product for original quality. Any articles returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted. In the event of info requirement and/or information regarding your return, we will send you an e-mail.Similarly, we will not accept the return if product:• Product is used and/or modify;• Any physical damages to the product, and • Return without original packaging and accessories.
KALIBER will not cover any returning cost and you are accountable for any risks that may occur. Therefore, we strongly advise – when send back the order – to cover your shipment with insurance. This is to prevent anything when goes wrong.
In stock merchandise
When product is in stock it is usually processed and shipped within 2-3 business days within Benelux for standard shipping. International orders might take up to 5-8 business days. The expected delivery time differs per shipping location.
If your order which you have selected is not in stock you will be given a shipping expectation time at checkout point or a follow up by e-mail.
Most orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days after KALIBER confirms your order, subject to payment and stock availability. Delivery time depends on where the receiver is located. However, timescales indicated for delivery are for guidance only and time for delivery will not be of the essence.
Shipping costs EUR 1: € 15
Shipping costs EUR 2: € 20
Shipping costs EUR 3: € 25
Shipping WORLD: € 30
Shipping costs EUR 1:
Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands), Sweden
Shipping costs EUR 2:
Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic
Shipping costs EUR 3:
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, The Channel Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican, Belarus, Switzerland
International Shipping Fees
International transport costs are based on a few factors including desired service level (standard/express), number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the item, and the destination country/region. When order is less than €100 we will charge €20 for standard shipping. Express shipping will be calculated during checkout.
Please be noted that in some countries import tax may be applied. We strongly advise you to check this with your Local Customs for more information. Any rates related to import costs are at your own expense.
We operate our payment service via INGENICO (OGONE). For more information please check out their website: www.payment-services.ingenico.com
All arrangements featured on this website are designed, executed and delivered exclusively by KALIBER and affiliates. If there is changes of address and or error in giving address that may lead to lost of shipment, there will be no refund. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the lost of shipment caused by incorrect inscription of the delivery address by purchaser.
In the event of damage or incomplete delivery, it should be informed to our service team within 24hours after receiving the order. Consequently, we will be able to properly solve the issue instantly. Afterward, we will send you a return instruction – please follow this instruction -. Those who take action on their own without prior consensus of our service team, will not be able to claim any shipping costs and cannot held KALIBER responsible for the return shipment.
When order went missing after shipment, it is your responsible to inform us by email@example.com within fourteen (14) days after product had been checked-out. After we received your e-mail further search will take place. In the case the result shows us otherwise, e.g. shipment went missing as result of an error by carrier, we will refund or re-ship a new order to you.
Warranty & Repair
Warranty for Watches
All KALIBER watches carry a warranty of twenty-four (24) months on movement. Warranty does not apply if the customer damaged the product in any way.
The manufacturer’s warranty does NOT cover the following case(s):
• Battery’s life, case, crystal, wear & tear damage of strap and/or bracelet;
• Damage resulting from improper usage, inadequate care, accidents;
• Water damage without marked water-resistant (for details regarding water resistance please check on your back case);
• Other damages that is not related to movement, and
• When the watch was not purchase from an authorized KALIBER retailer.
Repair of Jewelries and Watches
If you wish to repair your KALIBER jewelry and/or watch warranty or non-warranty service, please contact our Customer Service Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).